Nothing new happening here. The kids went back to school, they seem to like their new teachers. I (Holly) am back in school. 12 credit hours plus working part time so I am again feeling overwhelmed, but I think I will make it. :)
I am enjoying school though, I have a Chemistry class that I am able to learn things that I will able to use to tech children for their science curiculum. Our first lab expirement was the hot chocolate effect. If you would like to try it, you can google it and it should give links to how to do the expirement. It is basically an expirement that you try and figure out why pitch and tone is effected. It was pretty interesting.
Anyway, I will get back to blogging more often with the whats' happening in our lives.

1 comment:
I think that I will have to google that hot chocolate experiment....hmmmm. I was starting to wonder if you were alive since you had not blogged for a couple of months...haha :)
Have a great day today!
Post a Comment