Sunday, June 1, 2008
Day 2 in Aruba
It is very hot down here. Aruba is about 16 miles off the coast of Venezuela. Island is only 19 miles long, 6 miles wide (at its widest area). Not very big, we thought we could drive around the whole thing in a day. We were unsuccessful, the north side is all dirt roads. I am so happy that we went with the 4 wheel drive SUV. Everything is expensive down here. And whenever we pay US dollars for something, they give us our change in Aruban Florens. So I think we will be making a trip to the bank before we leave. I want to save some florens, but not $70.00 worth. Still havin fun, maybe we will go snorkling tomorrow...we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! Like the iguana pic on the rock! Sounds like a fun trip as well. But what I want to know is why you are wearing pants if it is so hot? You need shorts on!!! :)
Have fun!
Why are you not cooking up some tasty Iguana's... a couple sticks to roast'em on, a small fire,, yummmm tastes like chicken! Sounds like your having a great time. Loves to all!! Doug
Post a Comment