Ok, this is yesterdays photos, I still have not downloaded the picture of the stuck car, I have to get that off dads camera, he has over 400 pictures that I am importing to my computer (that takes time). We have seen goats and donkeys, there are some pictures of the goats on day 3. As you all know day 3 was adventure day, the car got stuck. The sad part about all of it, was the natural pool (which is in the pictures) it is the picture looking down at waves and rocks surrounding a natural pool area. Not worth the money we invested into it, but oh well.
The name of the man who pulled us out is Speed (we found that out today). He is apperantly known on the island.
The cave that we went and saw was the Quadarikriki (or something like that). Lots of bats, we did not tell mom until she was in and had passed the first area with bats. There is a picture of indian writing which is on the wall in the cave, and the huge rock in the cave is the cheif of the cave, you can make out his face, chin on right side, with mouth, nose, eyes, huge forehead, and a cap on top. I will point out when we get home if you cannot make it out. We took a tour of the cave with a nice couple from England. The cave was soooo hot, but fun.
Anyway all is well here in Aruba.

No comments:
Post a Comment