Hello all,
Today is July 4th, and I am stuck at work. We got up late this morning and we ate a dinner with my parents, and Heidi's family at about 3pm. We had Rot Roast, potatoes, my fresh peas from the garden, a jello salad, and homemade monkey bread. It was all delicious. I had to leave early so I could come and take calls at work. YEA!!!...Not! People who feel it is necessary to call on a holiday for travel that is further out then the next couple of days need to get a life. There are much better things to be doing on a Holiday other than calling a reservations center. Oh well, I am atleast sitting in an air conditioned building.
I am going to start posting recipe's, feel free to share if you like.
Quick and Easy Beef Stroganoff
1 lb. hamburger
1 med. onion
1 16oz. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
Brown hamburger and onion, drain fat. Add in sour cream and soup. Serve with Egg Noodles. Yummy and how simple is that.

No comments:
Post a Comment