Hello all,
I was able to get out with the family today and pick our first harvest of peas. They are yummy, and I do not like peas very much. I am so excited for my garden. We have not had a garden before and it is alot of fun seeing the peas, the broccoli, the strawberries, and the green beans coming on. Now I just need to keep the family out of eating them straight from the garden so I can get enough to freeze. I am still anxiously awaiting potatoes, and hopefully our corn will start growing faster. It is in a bad spot and so the sun doesn't hit it for as long as it could. Oh, and we planted tomatoes, but that was only a couple of weeks ago, but they are thriving. I will take pictures and post as soon as possible.
I am at work right now. It is soooo slow, I have taken only 14 calls in 5 hours. And I am luckily keeping my average call time down.
Trent took me out to lunch today that was alot of fun.

1 comment:
I think veggies from the garden taste better than veggies from the store. That is awesome you are getting peas already. I'm waiting for mine to blossom.
Post a Comment